Friday, June 20, 2008

CELEBRATE FRIDA KAHLO!!



**Celebrating what would have been Frida Kahlo's 101st Birthday upcoming next month July!!**






Refresh my blog page to play and replay the slide show.

I am so excited about an exhibit in San Francisco that has opened up called, "Frida Kahlo", featuring 50 of Frida's paintings such as "Los Dos Fridas". Frida Kahlo is a renowned artist, And still remains a cultural icon decades after her death in 1954 at age 47. I am definitely going to make it to the to the SF exhibit to check-out and take in Frida Kahlo's incredible, and striking art works in person!


The San Francisco Museum of Modern Art exhibition opened up June 14 and will continue through Sept. 28. Click here for details: http://www.sfmoma.org/







In keeping with the Frida Kahlo Celebration, I have listed some Frida Kahlo handmade items in my Etsy shop for sale such as pendants for ONLY $5.50 w/ FREE SHIPPING!! I also made some Memorial Frida Kahlo Re-Vamped Crosses..."Rest in Peace Frida"
















Here are some of my Favorite Frida Kahlo items for sale that I found on http://www.etsy.com/.


Search Frida Kahlo!



Enjoy...















To watch this Frida Video, be sure to pause my music playlist on the right side of my blog.



"VIVA FRIDA KAHLO!!"





No comments: