Saturday, November 21, 2009

WhiskersnTails Weekend News!!

Happy Saturday Y'all!!

I just wanted to share some terrific news. My Thanksgiving turkey bowtie was picked to be featured in an etsy treasury and a fellow etsian's blog!!
What a delightful surprise to be notifyed that my bowtie was picked by two etsy members as one of their featured items.


The Etsy treasury is going on now from Friday Nov. 20- Sunday Nov. 22 , 2009.
It's all about "Grey n Red"

Visit the treasury by clicking on the link below






And then my turkey bowtie was also featured in Sharla's blog of
At Sharla's Etsy shop BeadedTail, a portion of all sales proceeds go towards benefiting animal awareness causes.

Be sure to visit this etsian's wonderful blog. She has some adorable pictures of her furbabies posted there.

Visit her blogspot to see my bowtie and all the other great handmade etsy picks she chose for her Friday Features! ( N0v. 20, 2009 )

Visit the blog here--> http://beadedtail.blogspot.com/




I'd like to give a special Thank you to Lavenders and BeadedTail of Etsy for the features.
Thank you for your support and promoting handmade!!
(((BIG HUGS 2 U BOTH)))









Here is Tate, a very Happy customer wearing his Thanksgiving turkey bowtie from WhiskersnTails.





He looks so handsome!

Thanks for the great picture Sandi!!

P.s. I'm working on Christmas bowties for the pets!! Coming soon!! I'll keep you posted when I list them for sale in my Etsy shop!!!



Happy Holidays!! xxoxo WhiskersnTails

No comments: